Sustainable Textile Teach-In: Holiday Bunting & Garlands!
Education Coordinator Allie Davis will show you how to use fabric and yarn scraps to make adorable holiday bunting!
- Turning scrap fabric into triangle bunting
- Quilting fabric to attach smaller pieces
- Pompoms from scrap yarn
- Needle-felted pompoms from roving
You will need:
- Fabric and yarn scraps of your choosing (the more colourful, the better!)
- Yarn or string to act as the base
- Fabric scissors (pinking edges look great!)
- Chalk or fabric pencil
- Sewing needle and thread (glue can work, too!)
- Embroidery needles & thread
- Buttons, beads, and/or trim
All skill levels and ages are welcome – No prior experience necessary!
You will receive the Zoom meeting access info in a confirmation email upon registration for this program.