The Textile Learning Hub
Capacity: 40 people seated, 100 standing
– Make your event unforgettable by hosting it in an environment that sparks inspiration and ignites curiosity. Our Learning Hub is a dynamic and engaging space that’s perfect for birthdays, workshops, parties, and more.
– The light-filled Hub was added to the Museum in 2021, envisioned as a creative community space for exploration and hands-on making with textiles. It also houses our ReUse Shop, which has diverted nearly 10,000lbs of fabric and yarn from landfill since opening.
– Get the Museum all to yourself by booking an evening event, with staff at reception to welcome your guests.
Mezzanine & Auditorium
Auditorium Capacity: 60 theatre style
Reception Capacity: 75 on the mezzanine
Seated Capacity: 30 on the mezzanine
– 60-person auditorium with a large projection screen ready for your next film screening or presentation.
– Audio-visual equipment available on site.
– Adjoining reception area with kitchenette.
– Discounted group ticket packages and in the Gift Shop for your guests
– Discounts on rentals for other nonprofit organizations
– Wi-Fi throughout the Museum
– Accessible washrooms and elevator
– In-house crafted decorations and cloth napkins, made from upcycled fabrics.
Make it memorable (for additional fees)
Private Exhibition Tours: Knowledgeable staff-guided tours of one of our exhibitions. The Textile Museum has an almost 50-year history of curating engaging and award-winning exhibitions.
Hands-on Activities: Planned activities for any age or skill level. Make your own reusable cloth bunting, learn to mend your clothes, craft your own masterpiece with felt appliqué, and more!
Exclusive shopping events: Special access to one of the best museum gift shops in the country, including holiday shopping and sneak peeks of new locally made and ethically sourced collections.